"We have achieved a reputation of integrity and excellence as a result of our longevity, experience and successful projects."
Decades of Service
Since 1981, Whitney Jones has assisted hundreds of non-profit organizations throughout the Southeast in fundraising, strategic planning and board development.
Since our founding in 1981, we have worked with hundreds of nonprofit organizations to develop and implement successful fundraising plans that have raised more than $440 million. Our firm specializes in capital campaign management, campaign surveys, and strategic planning.
With years of experience and expertise in the non-profit and fundraising fields, our professional consulting team works with a diverse clientele that includes museums, cultural and religious organizations, education institutions, and health and human service agencies. In addition to serving clients in North Carolina, our firm—headquartered in Winston-Salem—serves clients throughout the Southeast.
We have a wide network of contacts with foundations, corporations and individual philanthropists, as well as significant experience with national foundations, government agencies, and alternative financing (including historic tax credits).
This Is Our Pledge To Our Clients
- We will act with integrity in all we do.
- We will serve as partners in achieving the vision of our
- We will anticipate the needs of our clients and their
- We will provide counsel, training, and support services
necessary to achieve the goal.
- We will provide services of the highest value to our
- We will manage resources in a cost-effective manner.
- We will provide an environment in which all who work on our
projects will achieve a sense of fulfillment from their work.
- We will continually evaluate our services to maintain the
highest level of client satisfaction and to maintain the highest
standards within our profession.